JUNE & JULY
PRP is an innovative procedure that utilizes the natural properties of blood and taking them to benefit the patient to repair damaged cartilage, muscles, bone and much more and that’s why it is used as a very effective anti-ageing treatment.
This procedure will use your own body growth factors to repair the skin, so it rejuvenates itself.
The PRP technique is so great that it can be combined with other procedures like Botox or Derma Filler and the patient satisfaction is really high because of the outstanding results with this procedure.
PRP-PLATELET RICH PLASMA
- Includes a hands-on practice session to give delegates a thorough idea of the procedure.
- This section will start by introducing the history of Plasma rich protein.
- Aspects of Pharmacology, Anatomy, Toxicology and the actual Physiology of the procedure will be covered.
- Extraction and preparation of the sample and the dosage regimens for different patients will be discussed.
- Delegates will learn about patient management and handling any complications that may occur.
- Obtaining patient consent protocols will be discussed as well as insurance for yourself as a practitioner.
- Delegates will be introduced to the facial aesthetics and hair therapy involved in PRP.
- The different injection and delivery techniques will be taught including the use of Cannula, Dermapen and Derma rollers.
- A Hands-on practice session will take place to give delegates a thorough idea of the procedure.
PLATELET RICH PLASMA
Available course dates
Saturday, 12th June 2021
Saturday, 26th June 2021
Saturday, 10th July 2021
Saturday, 24th July 2021
JUNE FULLY BOOKED
JULY ALMOST FULL (one place left)
PRP TRAINING COURSES – Hands On
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.