- The course will begin by explaining the theory behind Phlebotomy and practice.
- Detailed coverage of all the competencies in the CHS123 guide which is the National Occupational Standard for Phlebotomy .
- Delegates will then be given the chance to practice on replication arms to get a natural feel for the procedure.
- Participants will have ample time to practice until they are prepared to collect blood samples from their fellow delegates, provided they consent.
- There will be an opportunity to use Vaccutainer blood collection systems
- You will be awarded the Phlebotomy certificate of competence