Advanced Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Fillers
Master Training Courses
Autumn discounts soon
Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers Course
- This section will cover the Anatomy of the upper face and overview of the facial musculature.
- Participants will learn about the ageing of the skin and skin rejuvenation.
- Training on patient management, managing complications and adverse events.
- Various injection techniques for Botulinum toxins will be covered.
- Areas of the face that can be treated most efficiently with Botulinum Toxin will be discussed.
- In depth knowledge of Botulinum Toxin Pre and Post-treatment protocols will be covered.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to observe and take part in a demonstration of the procedure as well as a hands on approach during the practical session.
Advanced Botulinum Toxin & Fillers
This advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers training course from COSMA MEDICAL is perfect for those wanting to further expand their foundation training. Many delegates often do not complete advanced training, and with vastly growing numbers of nonsurgical aesthetic procedures, completing this advanced training will not only put you ahead of your competitors but will also make you more employable in the eyes of big corporate! This course is designed to keep you updated with the newest products and techniques in today’s rapidly evolving cosmetic industry so that you can offer more to your patients. Delegates should be comfortable with the foundation techniques and ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
THIS IS A ONE DAY INTENSIVE COURSE
This toxin injection works by weakening or paralysing certain muscles and by blocking certain nerves and consequently removing wrinkles by temporary paralysis of muscles and hence minimising signs of ageing
Dermal fillers are injectable solutions that are used to fill in voids in dermal tissue
- We will focus on the use of Botulinum Toxin and Fillers on specific areas including the nose, mouth lines, lips and corners of the mouth, hence restoring smoother and younger looking skin to the area.
- Discussion of possible side effects.
- At the end of the course delegates will have learnt how to preform injections in key areas of the upper face, frown lines and forehead lines for Botulinum Toxin and lower face such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lips for Dermal Fillers.
- Delegates will feel confident in performing injectable procedures following demonstrations as well as extensive practice on live models under supervision of our experienced aesthetic trainers.
- Adverse reactions and management of any complications will be covered in depth.
- Delegates will learn about numerous injection techniques for bothBotulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers as well as a discussion on brands available and their applications.
- All participants will earn an accredited certificate after completion of training that will enable them to practice all learnt procedures legally, safely and professionally.
Advanced Botulinum Toxin
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES
Sunday, 20th June 2021
Sunday, 4th July 2021
Sunday, 18th July 2021
JUNE FULLY BOOKED
JULY ALMOST FULL (one place left)
ONE DAY INTENSIVE COURSE
10:00am to 5:00pm (Registration at 9:30am)
CERTIFICATION AND OTHER DETAILS
- On completion of the course, you will receive a certificate confirming that you have attended the course and achieved the above objectives and will be awarded the certificate in the practice of Foundation,Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers
OUR TRAINER | Aesthetics Medical
Cosma Medical Ltd require 14 days (2 weeks) cancellation notice prior to your scheduled training course date, otherwise we will charge you in full
Tel: +44 77 9946 6305
Tel: +44 74 4856 9821
TRAINING ROOMS LOCATION
396 Harrow Road, London
Postcode: W9 2HU