Advanced Botox & Fillers
Master Training Courses
One day course all courses 10% until end of May 2020
Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers Course
- This section will cover the Anatomy of the upper face and overview of the facial musculature.
- Participants will learn about the ageing of the skin and skin rejuvenation.
- Training on patient management, managing complications and adverse events.
- Various injection techniques for Botulinum toxins will be covered.
- Areas of the face that can be treated most efficiently with Botox will be discussed.
- In depth knowledge of Botox Pre and Post-treatment protocols will be covered.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to observe and take part in a demonstration of the procedure as well as a hands on approach during the practical session.
ADVANCED Botox® & Fillers
This advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers training course from COSMA MEDICAL is perfect for those wanting to further expand their foundation training. Many delegates often do not complete advanced training, and with vastly growing numbers of nonsurgical aesthetic procedures, completing this advanced training will not only put you ahead of your competitors but will also make you more employable in the eyes of big corporate! This course is designed to keep you updated with the newest products and techniques in today’s rapidly evolving cosmetic industry so that you can offer more to your patients. Delegates should be comfortable with the foundation techniques and ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
THIS IS A ONE DAY INTENSIVE COURSE
Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum.
This toxin injection works by weakening or paralysing certain muscles and by blocking certain nerves and consequently removing wrinkles by temporary paralysis of muscles and hence minimising signs of ageing
Dermal fillers are injectable solutions that are used to fill in voids in dermal tissue
- We will focus on the use of Botox and Fillers on specific areas including the nose, mouth lines, lips and corners of the mouth, hence restoring smoother and younger looking skin to the area.
- Discussion of possible side effects.
- At the end of the course delegates will have learnt how to preform injections in key areas of the upper face, frown lines and forehead lines for Botox and lower face such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lips for Dermal Fillers.
- Delegates will feel confident in performing injectable procedures following demonstrations as well as extensive practice on live models under supervision of our experienced aesthetic trainers.
- Adverse reactions and management of any complications will be covered in depth.
- Delegates will learn about numerous injection techniques for both Botox and Dermal Fillers as well as a discussion on brands available and their applications.
- All participants will earn an accredited certificate after completion of training that will enable them to practice all learnt procedures legally, safely and professionally.
Next available courses
Sunday, 22nd February 2020
Sunday, 22nd March 2020
Sunday, 26th April 2020
Sunday, 24th May 2020
Please choose the date when you book!
ONE DAY INTENSIVE COURSE
10:00am to 5:00pm (Registration at 9:30am)
CERTIFICATION AND OTHER DETAILS
- On completion of the course, you will receive a certificate confirming that you have attended the course and achieved the above objectives and will be awarded the certificate in the practice of Foundation, botox and dermal fillers
OUR TRAINER | Aesthetics Medical
Dr Ebrahim Feghenaby graduated in 1997 with MD degree from Tehran University of Medical Science. After few years working in the field of medicine in Iran; he migrated to the UK and started his NHS career. Between 2007 to 2016 he was involved in medical schools training and received the title of senior honorary lecturer from Cardiff University.
In 2010 he began to get trained in aesthetic medicine and since then attended numerous courses and conferences worldwide.
Dr Ebrahim Feghenaby has own academy and started his training courses in 2016. With many years of experience in both medicine and aesthetic field, he brought the same principles of training to the aesthetic field. He has been helping his trainees to build a successful career in aesthetic field and received so many compliments and great feedback for his training and support.
Cosma Medical Ltd require 14 days (2 weeks) cancellation notice prior to your scheduled training course date, otherwise we will charge you in full
Tel: +44 77 9946 6305
Tel: +44 74 4856 9821
103A Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HG
358 Edgware Road, Marylebone, London, W2 1EB